Website Evergreen Services
Plumbing Expert Jobs & Details Near Warwick, RI
Are You a Plumbing Service Expert Who Wants To Work For A Thriving Company Where You Can Grow, Be Recognized, And Be Rewarded For Your Work?
Finally! Work with Your Friends and Make A Lot Of Money In A Life-Long Career. (Yes, This Is the Job You’ve Dreamed Of Having)
You Can’t Believe How Great The Job Is…
Who knew you could enjoy working at a company so much?
… you get to hang out with your friends
… you love that people are relying on you
… you make the money you deserve (with opportunities for bonuses and even prizes!!!)
… you’ve got a long-term career with a clear path of growth
(And we’re just scratching the surface. From paid training to bonuses, and you even get your birthday as a paid day off… we’re not like any place you’ve ever worked at before.)
If you’re a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. This is not for you.
- If you work at at a job you can barely tolerate…
- If you work at a job that doesn’t respect you…
- If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
- And if you want a job where you CAN’T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, and even to make a lot of money…
Then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work and achievement and doesn’t treat employees like a number.
What’s So Different Here Compared To Everywhere Else?
Our target is simple: we want to become the best place to work for superstar employees who are looking for an amazing, long-term career.
Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here…
- Make more money: we pay more than most
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid PTO Day
- Incentive programs/Bonus Programs
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental
- Paid uniform and uniform maintenance
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance).
We have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
We want to be the last place you’ll ever work… because once you work with us, you’ll never want to find another job again. We are a career, not a pit-stop on the way.
If you’re a hard-working professional with something to prove and a passion to be the very best then you might be a fit for us…
Along with the job-specific qualifications (below) here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
We are looking for a Plumbing Expert to join our team! You will install, service, and repair all types of residential water and drainage systems.
- Install new plumbing systems in residential
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine prevention maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in Plumbing or related fields
- Familiarity with Plumbing diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Job-Type: Full Time
Pay: $60,000-$100,000 per year
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
***We hire veterans!