Well Pump Repair & Installation in Rhode Island
We’ve been serving the plumbing needs of homeowners and businesses throughout Rhode Island for more than 45 years. And our commitment to customer service has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Call 401-921-1971 Day or Night
for Well Pump Repair in Rhode Island
Types of Well Pumps
Here in Rhode Island, the most commonly used residential water well pumps are:
Submersible Well Pumps: Typically used in deep water wells, with easily accessible controls that make them easy to maintain.
Jet Well Pumps:
Designed for use in shallow wells, these pumps are typically located in a housing outside the well or in the basement. This type of well pump is frequently found in older homes.
Convertible Jet Well Pumps:
Designed for use in areas where the water table fluctuates frequently. This type of pump can be used in deep and shallow wells and adjusted to changes in the water table.
Affordable Well Pump Repair and Installation Services in Rhode Island
Today’s well pumps are designed to provide years of reliable service, but like all mechanical sevices, they eventually wear out and need to be replaced or repaired. Signs you may need expansion tank or well pump repairs or replacement include:
- Sediment in your well water
- Air in the water lines “spitting” from kitchen, bathroom, and outdoor faucets
- Odd noises coming from your plumbing pipes, faucets, or hot water heater
- An increase in monthly electric utility bills due to the well pump having to run longer to maintain your water pressure
- If your well pump has completely stopped working, you should immediately turn off the electrical power to the pump and to your water heater to prevent additional damage and call a professional plumber immediately.
- Family owned and operated plumbing company serving Rhode Island for more than 45 years
- Our licensed plumbers have experience repairing and installing all types of well pumps
- We never charge extra for nights, weekends or holidays
- We provide you with an up-front estimate so you’ll know the total cost of the repair before the work begins
- If your pump is beyond repair, we’ll provide you with an all-inclusive quote on the cost for a new pump installation
- All well pump repairs and installations are backed by a full 1-year parts and labor guarantee
Why Choose Evergreen Plumbing and Heating?
For fast, reliable, and affordable well pump repair and installation in Rhode Island, call Evergreen Plumbing and Heating 24/7.
Call 401-921-1971 day or night and “$ave Some Green, with Evergreen!”
Master Plumber License MP2094 – Master Pipefitter License MPF7049