Gas Repair Warwick Rhode Island
We’re a family owned and operated plumbing company based in Warwick, and offer a full line of plumbing services, including emergency gas repair.
for Expert Gas Repair Service in Rhode Island
Why Choose Us for Your Gas Repair Needs?
- Live Operators 24/7 – Whether you call us a 3:00 in the afternoon or 3:00 in the morning, your call will be answered by a live operator who will answer your questions, take your information and dispatch a licensed plumber to your location.
- Fast Response Times – We pride ourselves on providing some of the fastest response times of any plumbing company in Rhode Island. In most cases, your plumber will arrive at your home or workplace in 2 hours or less.
- Licensed and Insured – Our plumbers are licensed and insured, drug and alcohol tested and thoroughly background checked to ensure your complete safety.
- Guarantee on All Repairs – We stand behind ever gas repair with a full 1-year parts and labor. guarantee.
- No Overtime Charges – We never charge overtime for night, weekend or holiday repairs.
- Committed to Customer Service – Our unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction has earned us an
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Dangers Associated with Gas Leaks and Repair
Gas leaks can be extremely dangerous, and should be repaired immediately by a qualified plumber. Although not poisonous, natural gas and propane present significant health and fire risks. If you suspect a gas leak in your home or business you should immediately evacuate the premises, and call a licensed plumber.
Contrary to what most people believe, natural gas is not poisonous. Instead, the danger comes from the fact that it displaces oxygen when introduced into confined spaces like your home or office. As oxygen levels fall, the risk of asphyxiation increases.
Indications of a gas leak include:
- Unpleasant odor – often described as a “rotten egg smell”
- Hissing sound coming from pipes or appliances
- Dead or wilting vegetation around outdoor gas lines
- Bubbles emanating from flooded areas in or around the home
- Feelings of fatigue, dizziness or nausea
Natural gas is also highly combustible, and can be ignited by a small electrical charge – even static electricity caused by friction.
What to do if You Suspect a Gas Leak
Don’t take chances with your family’s safety. If you suspect a gas leak in your home or workplace, you should immediately evacuate the building and call a licensed plumber to schedule a repair service.
For prompt, professional gas repair in Rhode Island, call Evergreen Plumbing and Heating Company at 401-921-1971 day or night.
We’re a full service plumbing and HVAC company offering:
- Water heater replacement
- Sewer pipe repairs
- Heating services
- Emergency plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Commercial plumbing
- Air conditioning repair
Master Plumber License MP2094
Master Pipefitter Licence MPF7049