Boiler Repair Service Warwick Rhode Island
Rhode Island winters can be brutal, and you rely on your boiler to keep you warm and comfortable. When your boiler leaves you in the cold, you need help and you need it fast. That’s the time to call Evergreen Plumbing and Heating.
We’re a family owned and operated company based in Warwick and serve homeowners and businesses throughout Rhode Island. For three generations, we’ve been providing our customers with reliable boiler repair services at the most competitive prices.
for Expert Boiler Service in Rhode Island
Why choose Evergreen Plumbing and Heating for your boiler repair service? We offer:
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Guarantee on all Boiler Repairs
- 24/7 Emergency Boiler Repair Services
- A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau services
- Fast Response Times – Usually in 2 Hours or Less
- Licensed and Insured Boiler Repair Technicians
- Live operators 24/7
- No Overtime Charges for Nights, Weekends and Holidays
Common Boiler Problems
Your boiler may appear to be a simple appliance, but in actuality it’s a fairly complex system with a number of components – each of which is subject to failure. These components include:
- Temperature Regulator (Aquastat)
- Circulation Pump
- Drain Valve
- Expansion Tank
- Gas Valve and Burners
- Pressure / Temperature Gage
- Pressure Reducing Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
Boiler Safety Risks
- Failed, or improperly functioning components can cause your boiler to lose its heating efficiency, and in some cases can even present a safety risk. According to the Northeast Gas Association, an overheated boiler, also known as a “runaway boiler”, can occur when “redundant safety controls that maintain safe temperature, pressure, gas supply and water supply” fail to operate properly.
- Another condition, known as a “dry fire boiler”, can occur when the relief valve fails to open, and the water supply valve becomes clogged, causing the remaining water in the tank to boil away. The resulting pressure buildup can cause the boiler tank to explode.
- Rust and corrosion can also result in water leaks that can lead to structural damage and promote the growth of harmful mold.
- Gas leaks and faulty thermostats and burners can also present a fire risk.
Boiler Maintenance Service
The best way to avoid these problems is with annual boiler inspections by a qualified plumber. Annual inspections ensure that your boiler is in good condition. Annual boiler maintenance also allows you to identify small problems before they become big ones that can result in costly boiler repair services.
Don’t take chances with your family’s safety and comfort! Call Evergreen Plumbing and Heating today atto schedule an inspection of your home’s boiler system. We’re based in Warwick, and serve all of Rhode Island.
For reliable boiler service and repair in Rhode Island, call Evergreen Plumbing and Heating Company atday or night, and “Save Some Green with Evergreen”!
We’re a full service plumbing and HVAC company offering:
- Water heater replacement
- Sewer pipe repairs
- Heating services
- Emergency plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Commercial plumbing
- Air conditioning repair
Master Plumber License MP2094
Master Pipefitter License MPF7049